Give Portland area girls the skills, tools and self confidence they need to become the next leaders of our community.
Girls group Sponsorship
Bring our life-changing empowerment programs to girls in our community.
Girls Inc. of NW Oregon reaches nearly 500 Portland-area girls each year through our Girls Group programming. Our Girls Group sponsorship program provides two sponsorship models for your company to choose from. Both options include attractive recognition opportunities for your company.
- Sponsor a Girls Group for a term, or for the school year. Guarantee the availability of Girls Inc. programming to up to 15 girls each term at one of our 30+ sites around the greater Portland area.
- Sponsor a Girls Inc. program at one, or multiple sites. If your company is specifically interested in supporting Girls Inc. Economic Literacy, Operation SMART, enCourage, Friendly PEERsuasuion, or any of our other core curricula, you contribution can be directly in that programming area.
special event sponsorship
Help ensure that all funds raised go directly to support Girls Inc. programming in the Portland area.
Our signature gala and auction, Power of the Purse, provides opportunity for corporate sponsorship at a variety of levels. Learn More>>
Let a member of your team become a member of ours.
We welcome nominations and applications from the leaders of your company to become leaders of ours.
- Board of Directors
- Volunteer Committees – Marketing, Fund Development, Finance
- Advisory Councils – STEM Programming Advisory Council
- Special Event Steering Committee
Help to reduce Girls Inc. of NW Oregon’s operating expenses by donating needed supplies and services.
We are often in need of professional services including marketing and PR, IT, printing, etc. Your company can make a significant impact by providing in-kind services which help to off-set operating costs.
Encourage your employees to serve as role models for our girls.
Does your company promote a culture of volunteerism? Our volunteer program provides a fulfilling, impactful experience for your employees:
- Girl Guiding: Volunteer Girls Guides lead or co-lead weekly Girls Group meetings for Portland area girls that help them develop the skills and tools they need to access bright, economically independent futures. Learn More>>
- Associates Mentoring Program: Through the Associates Mentoring Program a group of women from your company will work with a group of girls to design and implement a community service project. The successful, accomplished women of your company with serve as role models for our girls.