A society of strong, smart, bold women.
Help Girls Inc. of Nw Oregon
Bring our life-changing empowerment programs to one girl for a full year.
Girls Inc. of NW Oregon is developing the next generation of women leaders. With the Go-To Girls, we are looking to partner with female leaders in our community—women like you to lead our community of supporters.
The Go-To Girls provides a community of inspiring women, not just another networking opportunity. As a member of the Go-To Girls we will:
- Recognize you as an incredible leader in this community
- Connect you with other like-minded women for exclusive, deep and impactful experiences
become a go-to girl
By becoming a Go-To Girl, you will help sustain and expand Girls Inc. of NW Oregon’s girl-empowerment programming. An annual investment of $1,000 aligns you with this well respected, and community-minded network of accomplished women. Join Girls Inc. of NW Oregon and other Go-To Girls at special events and activities to include luncheon lectures, cocktail hours and VIP receptions.
You will be a vital part of creating the next generation of strong, smart, and bold women!
This year, Girls Inc. of NW Oregon has received a generous grant from the Maybelle Clark MacDonald Fund to maximize each new Go-To Girls gift. If you can invest as a Go-To Girl today, your gift will be matched 100% by Maybelle Clark MacDonald Fund.
benefits to joining the Go-to girls
Share your passion for supporting and empowering girls with like-minded women.
As a Go-To Girl, you’ll receive the following special benefits throughout the year:
- Special Invitation to 3 members-only events (cocktail hour, lunch talk, wine tasting event, etc.)
- Special Invitation to Girls Inc. End of School Year Celebration
- Donor profile on girlsincnworegon.org
- Recognition in Power of the Purse program
- Option for a donor spotlight feature on Girls Inc. Blog or in e-newsletter
- Access to contact information of other society members for networking and mentoring
- Opportunity to visit or present to a Girls Group
To pay by check, or to set up monthly or quarterly payments, please contact Benna Gottfried, Development Director at 503-230-0054×3.